Old April 26th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) is offline

Default "Are ham radio operators still around, even?"

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:21:34 -0400, groupk0hb wrote:

I think
I'll later take the 15 minutes (7 minutes each direction, plus 1
minute examining stock) and see if this product assortment is
duplicated in their brick-and-mortar store.

And therein lies my biggest beef with Radio Shack ... more and more of
their merchandise is listed on their website as "web only" and isn't even
carried in their stores.

I have written to their corporate HQ many times to complain about this in
the most courteous and respectful terms I can muster, and they have
completely ignored every single communication.

I often wonder why they bother with their stores anymore.

A faux news service the Onion may be, but they hit the nail right on the
head with that article.