Old April 27th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] weaver5511@mypacks.net is offline

Default Antenna modeling software

I've been 'googling' for a MININEC-based antenna modeling program (or
programs) and I've decided a guy could get old and grey before he was
through looking at all the offerings. I've kind of (based on web page
descriptions) compiled a short list of candidates as follows:

MMANA by JH3HHT
EZNEC by W7EL
NEC-Win Pro by Nitanny Scientific

Is anyone here using any of those, especially NEC-Win Plus? Can
anyone recommend one that they KNOW is better than the ones on my
list? I have $450 budgeted for this but I might consider something a
little costlier if it were overwhelmingly better.

73, RDW