Old May 12th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
kc5fm kc5fm is offline

Default 10 meters Activity

On May 11, 6:22 am, an old freind wrote:

I don't spend much time on 10 right now due to the sunsptots mostly
hang out with some loca freind and keep an eye on the DX cluster

Check the DX cluster. Sunspots may be down but 10 is really open.
http://www.dxwatch.com/dxsd1.php?f=717

I am working stations around the Nation, mostly 3, 4, 8, 9 land, well
into the evening hours. Check the 10-10 web site for local nets and
check in. Listen for me on 29.6 FM or 28.385 QRP calling channel.

73

Lloyd Colston, KC5FM
Trustee for WX5EM (http://wx5em.us)
http://www.navymars.org MARS Station