Old May 19th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default Is your station photogenic?

On May 19, 12:04?am, K?HB wrote:
On May 19, 3:38 am, wrote:

You tell me:

Although I recognize some parts from an old kerosene-powered Muntz TV
that my grandmother discarded in 1893, this assemblage isn't ready for
prime time viewing, Jim.

Why not, Hans?

What's wrong with it?

btw, there are no parts from Muntz TVs in there. In fact there are
almost no old-TV parts at all. Lots of WW2 military surplus parts
(swords-into-plowshares and all that), a considerable amount of parts
removed from discarded test equipment, and a lot of hamfest finds.

73 de Jim, N2EY