Old May 25th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] battles1550@mailinator.com is offline

Default Gulf Coastal Software - QSLeCard new freeware

This is a reply from Gulf Coastal Software

Simtel.net has just started using some kind of new download program
that is required
to be executed to get software from their site. I have not tested it
yet, so I don't know
what it does myself. It apparently executes a sub program that
subsequently downloads
the QSLeCard.zip. Simtel (owned by Digital River) is a reputable site
that virus scans
all software before placing them out for downloading. You shouldn't
have any problems
with software/freeware from Simtel.

On May 24, 8:30 pm, Ken wrote:
In article , says... went there and can not find it afile name and a drirect lik would be nice

Hey Geep,

Be careful about this QSLeCard, I downloaded it and found an extra
extension.
The file is named QSLeCard.zip.exe - I send it to the virus vault.
The file size is 355.25 kb. and not 1.3 Mb like the author says.
This was at Simtel which sent me to a mirror site.

--

_
Spammers will be assimilated.

Ken