Old May 26th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default Gulf Coastal Software - QSLeCard new freeware

In article .com,
says...
Excellent work! In just a few minutes of playing with it, I'm
impressed. One of the best freeware programs I've seen in some time.
The SIMTEL download site was a little cranky, but I Googled up this
download site which was easier to use.

http://shareware.pcmag.com/product.p...SiteID%5Dpcmag

One quick question ..... what is the proper size of the .BMP
background. I could tinker around and find out, but a little info
like that in the help file would be nice (unless a overlooked it).

Thanks for your work on this.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Thanks Hans,
I'll try the program out.