Old May 26th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] battles1550@mailinator.com is offline

Default Gulf Coastal Software - QSLeCard new freeware

Thanks for your nice comment. I won't rebuke you for not consulting
the help file for the size of the bitmap because I have endured
several rebukes myself for asking questions answered in other freeware
help files. The help file is in the folder with the program. I think
that it is 511 x 680 (I am not at home now). I will try to find a
place to put a help button on the interface in the next version.

Gulf Coastal Software

One quick question ..... what is the proper size of the .BMP
background. I could tinker around and find out, but a little info
like that in the help file would be nice (unless a overlooked it).

Thanks for your work on this.

73, de Hans, K0HB