Old May 29th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] battles1550@mailinator.com is offline

Default Gulf Coastal Software - QSLeCard new freeware

Printer are a bear to deal with. I don't know how to fix that
problem. It probably has something to do with the print component I
am using.

The frequency field should be labeled: MHz (or KHz maybe) but not Hz.

This was an oversite and will be corrected.

I am not into contesting myself, but I did have the idea of doing
what you suggested with contest records. However, I need to get a
copy of the records from someone, or at least a few records to see how
to format them when the program reads them into the program. I may
have to get records from every logging program, I don't know if there
is a standard format.

If you can post a few in this news group, I will go to work with the
modification.

I have also uploaded a new version (v73.2) that is supposed to send
the card upon clicking a send button. I have not been able to test it
because of the restrictions I have with my ISP. It should on Simtel
and PCMag (search QSLeCard)
http://shareware.pcmag.com/search.re...=&SiteID=pcmag
within about 20 days. Simtel takes forever to get my freeware on
their system.

Thanks for your suggestions. I usually try to make requested mods.

On May 27, 10:11 pm, KØHB wrote:
A couple of 'nits' to pick.

The frequency field should be labeled: MHz (or KHz maybe) but not Hz.

When printing to a printer, the program will ALWAYS print to the
systems default printer, even if an alternate printer is selected in
the print option box.

73, de Hans, K0HB