Old May 29th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Radial laying methods

Phil Kane wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2007 10:50:07 EDT, Michael Coslo wrote:

I found many of the suggested ways of laying radials either painful
from crouching over the work, too mind numbingly slow, or unsatisfactory
in general - such as laying the radials on the ground and not burying.
The XYL particularly hated the last one.

Even using green wire?

She gets very concerned that she will run over them when she mows the
lawn. I used lawn staples, and they were never run over, but the fear
was always there. Now everything including the coax gets buried.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -