Old June 23rd 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default Field Day?

On Jun 18, 10:50?pm, wrote:

What are people doing for Field Day this year?

Thanks to all who answered my question - and good luck to all who
participate in FD 2007.

This year I'll be going out with a club group, running 3A. This FD is
part readiness-exercise, part training, part publicity, part contest,
and part social event. The first 100 points are already in the log.

If my count is right, this will be FD number 40 for me. Haven't missed
one since I was a Novice. Doesn't seem like four decades since those
days. Been lucky enough to do FD with big clubs, small clubs, small
nonclub groups of a couple hams, and even single-handed. Even had an
FD story in QST some years back. Always a lot of fun.

73 es GL de Jim, N2EY