Old June 26th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] k8mn@earthlink.net is offline

Default Field Day?

Our 1B WV K8MN operation (K8MN + N8NN) used a single HF transceiver
with TR for logging on a laptop computer. Our primary antenna was a
200' flattop which varied in height--60 feet at one end and about 40
feet at the other. It was fed with ladder line through a Johnson
Matchbox. Our bonus points were for the information table, publicity,
local emergency personnel visit,
SM message, emergency power and electronic submittal.

We made 1070 FD QSOs (957 on CW) for 2027 points.

Dave K8MN