Old June 26th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
RDWeaver RDWeaver is offline

Default Ideas needed for a new organization

On Jun 26, 5:46 pm, Michael Coslo wrote:

That is a sample of one.

I'm only one guy. The sample proves the point, that being an ARRL
member does not always correlate to your "sure thing" active ham.

RDW (Can't we all get some names here? If a person wants to be
anonymous, fine, but.............

My friends call me "RDW". (My mom calls me "Danny Boy"). On most
newsreaders, a glance at the message header will show my name as R D
Weaver. Is that enough "name" for your purposes?

73,

RDW