Old June 27th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default Ideas needed for a new organization

On Jun 26, 7:44?pm, Phil Kane wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:19:29 EDT, AF6AY wrote:
Did I know about this
'free offer' ahead of time? No. Was the ARRL VEC side of ARRL
talking to the ARRL Membership people? Apparently not.

Did you discuss this with your Division Director?

No. It was not that big a deal to me.

However, it indicates that three separate office groups at
Newington have some lack of internal communications.
shrug

The DD is your
"Senator" when it comes to dealing with the Newington Mob.

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

Things
like this get resolved to your satisfaction many times through that
route.

How? I found and corrected my address for QST...and it got
righted after three issues. I wrote personally to Membership folks.
I was only interested in one 'free' item, the Repeater Directory. I
found lots of Repeater listings on the web for no cost.

I am of the mindset that small problems can be handled
personally without resorting to "representative" assistance. If
that is the wrong approach, I apologize.

AF6AY