Old June 27th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Ideas needed for a new organization

Phil Kane wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:46:42 EDT, Michael Coslo wrote:

Hence the name "Honey, do this, Honey, do that. 8^)

We used to call that "The Kenny and Michelle Show" in honor of the
stars of that on our repeater... g

Yeah, we have a few of those yet locally. One is an elderly couple
staying in touch with their son as he does his rounds. Its actually
great that the old folk can do that.

Sometimes it's good for a few chuckles, as when the mother calls the
son to ask his location, and he answers "I'm in the driveway, Ma! Bless
'em all.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -