Old June 29th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default ARRL JUNE VHF Contest Log Help

Call the ARRL.

I was e-mailing them and they don't have an answer.

Or simply don't submit the 5th band at all. There really is no need to.

The stations you contacted will still get their points even if you don't
submit a log.

This is not true anymore, if the contact is not in both logs it is no longer
counted. The log checking reposrts will show this.

I was hoping the robot was smart enough to remove my 5th band if I submit as
a limited multi-op station but the ARRL person said nothing in response to
this question.

Matthew