Old August 18th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default An ARRL mailing works!

I typically toss most mailings received from the ARRL. They're either
pleas for donations for this or that or a solicitation to purchase
equipment insurance. A couple of days ago, I received a solicitation
from the League for car insurance through MetLife. I was about to toss
it when I remembered that my insurance was up for renewal in a few days.

I telephoned MetLife today and was surprised that the company's quote
for car insurance using the ARRL group discount, saved me over $300 per
year on car insurance.

Chalk one up for the ARRL.

Dave K8MN