Old August 25th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default Ham WIFI?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:50:58 EDT, "xpyttl"
wrote:

IANAL, but it sounds like shaky ground to me. Of course, you could take
that attitude that the probability of an enforcement action is close to
zero, and you could be right. But I, personally, wouldn't try it.

As I advise my clients - both ham and commercial - what answer will
you have if or when you are caught with your hand in the cookie-jar?

Keeping out of trouble is easier than getting out of trouble.
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
ARRL Volunteer Counsel

email: k2asp [at] arrl [dot] net