Old September 19th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Can u Identify??

: : : Chesapeake Microwave
: : : MDL: 86-0142
: : : Freq: 4 - 8 Ghz
: : :
: : : SMA connector on 1 side of box & 4 SMA connectors on
: : : the other side of the aluminum box.
: : :
: : : I think that it might be some kind of combiner or
: : : single input and multi-output device.
: : :
: : : 73's
: : :
: :
: : Here is an example of an -adapter- with one male BNC on
: : one side, and three female BNC connectors on the other
: : side:
: :
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/sto...oductId=207116
: : I'm not sure if that is similar to what you're looking
: : at...
: : Fish around on that web site, you might find what
: : you're looking for (I found a male/female SMA/BNC
: : adapter I was looking for on that web site). -Mindraker

Hmm, no I think that from the OP's description it's almost certainly some
soet of diplexer/combiner. To the OP: is there a photo of it or something
similar anywhere we can look at..? (Please post a link, not an actual
image).

73 Ivor G6URP

As I said before the MDL: 86-0142 is a 4 to 1 splitter/combiner?

Jeff