Old October 23rd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Steve Bonine Steve Bonine is offline

Default Entry-level class

Richard Crowley wrote:

Why not teach the concept, and then *include* the pool questions
*among other examples* of practical application of the concept.
That would accomplish both while better tying them together.

To some extent that's exactly what I plan to do. However, there are a
number of concepts that aren't represented in the question pool with
specific questions. That's one reason I need to draw the distinction
between this being an introductory electronics class and it being a
license class for the Technician class exam.

73, Steve KB9X