Old October 26th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Forty Years Licensed

AF6AY wrote:

Out of 120 questions, I missed 6 (counting the marks made by the
VEC team leader) and am sure that 5 of those were on certain
regulations like bandplan numbers and satellite operation. That was
satisfactory to me with 95 percent correct. I've got a little chart
of bandplans and don't expect to get to outer space to operate
satellites. :-)

Hi Len,

The bandplan frequencies and satellite operations are a real issue with
me. I always thought that better questions were available, since like
you note, you look at a chart. I do too.

At least with the band plans, the better question for the test would be
to see if the testee knew where to look them up.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -