Old October 30th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
konstans konstans is offline

Default Entry-level class

"Steve Bonine" wrote in message
In a week I will begin teaching an entry-level class that the local

Another issue is the scheduling of the class. There are proponents of the
weekend method -- cover the material in a day or so. While there are
advantages to that, I favor multiple shorter sessions. I think that
learning is much better in that environment, but in today's hectic world,
getting people to commit to multiple sessions is problematic. We've
decided on six session spread over three weeks. Maybe that was a fatal
error; time will tell.

have you considered schedlues the classes past the projecting VE tests
ession allowing to focus more at fist on the exam and more later on real
operating