Old November 2nd 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Ivor Jones Ivor Jones is offline

Default Forty Years Licensed

"Steve Bonine" wrote in message

[snip]

: : For those of you who are upset with me as an "appliance
: : operator", I don't see anything wrong with using
: : available technology to keep me from doing something
: : stupid.

Your brain is available technology and has been around for a lot longer
than computers ;-)

Seriously, I know what you're saying and I sort of agree, but I wouldn't
want to see anything forced on us. If you feel you may "do something
stupid" without assistance, fine, for my part I prefer the flexibility of
using my equipment how I want to, not how a computer tells me I should.

73 Ivor G6URP