Old November 4th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jack VK2CJC Jack VK2CJC is offline

Default Battery question

Perhaps the batteries aren't as good as you think or the last charge
was longer ago than you remember.

4 sets of batteries were all good order and fully charged the day before
leaving and were all flat or almost flat on arrival.

I cant think of any reason why either. Its an odd one )

And it wasn't a one off, I've done this journey a few times, and had the
same results. Its a long trip, UK to Australia, 3 flights, 22 hours in the
air. But radio, camera and phone were not switch on during this time.

Suggestions welcome................