Old November 7th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
The Shadow[_2_] The Shadow[_2_] is offline

Default Linux for Hams

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
In finding the cure for Vista, I've installed Ubuntu Linux on my laptop.
It is turning out to be a tremendous OS, and it addresses one of my major
complaints of most flavors of Linux - that being whenever you try to
install a program, it takes you back to 1985 computing.

Any Linux lovin' hams here that have any advice or suggestions on good
programs, such as logging, propagation or the other apps we like to have?

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Also see Logging prograns use CNTRL F - Search for Linux
http://ac6v.com/logging.htm

Lamont