Old November 13th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Dr.Ace Ratliff Dr.Ace Ratliff is offline

Default Forty Years Licensed

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

I definitely agree that this should be a possible test question as one can
be out of band simply due to the width of the signal. A lot of people
don't understand this until they get "dinged" so to speak. When I teach a
class, I try to emphasize this.

Dee, N8UZE

Many times as an Official Observer or OO I have seen people operate LSB 1
Khz from the lower phone band edge. Even after I quoted the law to the (not
on that freq) they would still argue that they were operating in the band !
Ace - WH2T

..