Old November 14th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default Forty Years Licensed

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:53:40 EST, "Dr.Ace Ratliff"
wrote:

Many times as an Official Observer or OO I have seen people operate LSB 1
Khz from the lower phone band edge. Even after I quoted the law to the (not
on that freq) they would still argue that they were operating in the band !

"Wishing won't make it so!"

The monitoring stations used to call that "shooting fish in a barrel"
back in the days when they did spectrum cruising (proactive
enforcement).
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest