Old December 4th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Richard Crowley[_2_] Richard Crowley[_2_] is offline

Default Followup on my Tech class

"Steve Bonine" wrote ...
I found that I could cover two of the sub-elements from the pool in a bit
over two hours and had time to present general background information and
also go over the specific pool questions.

I was reasonably satisfied with how the presentation broke out in terms of
covering concepts and reviewing specific pool questions. We had time to
do both, and I felt that both were valuable to the students.

Thanks for the followup report. Do you have an outline or
teacher's notes that you could share with others who want
to do a similar project?