Old December 12th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
konstans konstans is offline

Default 10M contest

"Bill Gunshannon" wrote in message
In article ,
Eric Oyen - N7ZZT writes:
KØHB wrote:

(28.5 and down). no signals, not even a local calling CQ. what gives?
DE N7ZZT

I have just set up my vertical and a couple of HF rigs after a hiatus of
more than a decade. I have not heard a single station above 40M yet.
I did hear a PA0 on 80M, good signal too.

indeed except for some very local signals (and a bit on FD) I have not used
the bands above 20m amuch at all and each station in my personal log between
20 and 6m has been one I help set oup the station and anttena myself