Old December 19th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Howard Lester Howard Lester is offline

Default Mobile Power Connector choices?

"xpyttl" wrote

Icom VHF radios now all use the same T connector, and I believe almost all
other major manufacturers have moved to that connector for VHF/UHF radios.

Not to intentionally hijack the thread, but... ;-) Where can I buy those
T-connectors? I've looked in Allied and Newark catalogs and can't find them.
In order to make jumpers or quick-disconnects, for example, I need to have a
T-connector for my Yaesu mobiles (FT-1500 and FT-7800R) to attach to the
radio's existing cable. I'm not going to cut off the existing cable.

Howard N7SO