Old December 20th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Mobile Power Connector choices?

In article ,
xpyttl wrote:

Icom VHF radios now all use the same T connector, and I believe almost all
other major manufacturers have moved to that connector for VHF/UHF radios.

Kenwood also.

Does anyone know where I can get a supply of these "T" connectors, both
the male & female ends?

I have found the female connectors with 6' of heavy wire and fuse
holders for about USD20, which I see as a bit pricey, but not the male
ends (the end that is on the radio).

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L