Old December 23rd 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default Mobile Power Connector choices?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:18:30 EST, "Geber"
wrote:

Note that the crimp connector from Anderson is expensive.
Powerwerx suggests a GB crip tool, which I have. It tends
to make the metal pieces a bit too wide, so you have to
squeeze them with pliers to make them fit into the shell.
You might want to solder them, if you're good at that.

You might want to use the correct tool - the West Mountain ratchet
crimper. I invested in one of those several years ago and consider it
one of my best tool investments in all the years.
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest

Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon