Old April 15th 04, 12:40 AM
Jim Adney

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:32:04 -0500 randy wrote:

I'm looking for a source of new latching relays.

Coil needs to be 12 to 24 volt and contacts of 10 amps at 120 volts
AC.

The catch is I don't want any dual coil type relays. I have an
application in which I want a contact closure on the coil to turn the
relay on and another closure will turn it off again.

I would even be receptive to a solid-state module that would give me
the pulse on / pluse off action that I could use to control a relay.

A lot of automobile headlight relays switch states with a pulse to a
single coil. They're 12V, too.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA