Old December 8th 03, 03:04 PM
'Doc

Art,
For the last time, I am not a doctor. I have never been
a doctor. And, I've never claimed to be a doctor of any
kind. It's a nick name. I didn't pick it, it was 'given'
to me, I didn't have any choice in the matter. But I've had
it for quite some time now and have gotten used to it. If
you want to misconstrue it's meaning, I can't do anything
about that, other than explain as I have a number of times.
If you don't like it, then I'm sorry. But don't expect me
to change it, I'm not going to do that at this late date.
If you don't want to call me 'Doc, that's fine, don't. My
name is Paul, you can use that, or whatever your little
heart desires. I'm tired of your nonsense about a nick name.

PS - Rather than 'snide', call my remarks about you 'pithy'.
I've never been full of 'snide'. I'll probably admit
to being full of 'pith'.