Old March 24th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default WPM to BPS calculation

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:23:43 EDT, wrote:

I have all the QSTs back to the mid-1920s, and have read all
of them. I do not recall any comparison of digital modes to
"pulse" in any of them. Could you provide a specific reference?

The only "pulse" reference that comes to mind is the pre-1979 emission
designator for what we now call "digital modulation" in the
International Radio Regulations. Nobody that I know, amateur or
professional (and most of the amateurs were professional communication
engineers) ever put it down.
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest