Old March 25th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default WPM to BPS calculation

On Mar 24, 8:44 pm, Phil Kane wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:10:15 EDT, Klystron wrote:
I take it that you don't know what "machine language" is. Humans are

not supposed to be involved. If they are, it's not machine to machine
communications.

Ham radio is supposed to be human-to-human communications, not
machine-to-machine communications.

according to whom?

indeed I would say most of Ham use is Machine to human interestion
wether by watching my R/C aircraft fly (as well as to to send my
comands to it) as though I was on board or my interaction with the
fairly lifely packet system that survives in this where I interact
with with people but very often not in real time at all

or looking at what recent didx aprs staion I can see as a guide t
where I might be able to send a signal
frankly phil you seem to over looking a lot of ham radio