Old May 5th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Differences..!

(Bill Powell) wrote in
:

Sounds like some real shoddy engineering took place at taxpayer
expense. I can think of 3 or 4 ways to remove false targets w/o
loosing any system level accuracy or sensitivity. In fact, didn't
they perfect that during the cold war?

If I was trying to do real-time analysis of such weak signals with the
goal of protecting the nation, I'd take advantage of every technical
and legal option available to me to limit or remove the potential for
interference from very strong local signal sources.

Do you also object to the "National Radio Quiet Zone" in West
Virginia?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |