Old May 25th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
KØHB KØHB is offline

Default Fifth pillar

"Steve Bonine" wrote in message
m...

Spread-spectrum, digital modes, moonbounce . . . none
of these are mentioned in "Basis and purpose".

Of course they are, Steve, in §97.1(b).

In fact, I see a lot of similarity between "chat rooms for teenie-boppers"
and the groups that have been squatting on the same frequency on 75 meters
for 40 years and complain of interference....

I agree, Steve, they sound very similar to me also.

73, de Hans, K0HB
Proud Sponsor of the Amateur Blue Electric Smoke