Old April 15th 04, 06:57 AM
Tom Bruhns

"Harold E. Johnson" wrote in message news:YKjfc.38031$_K3.164147@attbi_s53...
You'll find a little more modern technical info in HP AN-1054,
available at

http://rf.rfglobalnet.com/library/Ap...s/1/An1054.pdf.

T'aint fair Tom!

Ja, life's like dat.

That URL is FB and I have it added to my library, but when
I tried to trick it and deleted the AN-1054.PDF, and retyped AN-983.PDF, it
can't find that one. Suppose I could write a little program to check AN-1
and step 1 then find out what if anything I had. Is there some secret code
as to how this all works?

Well, I just typed a search string about SRDs into Google to find the
AN1054 reference. I don't have any magical ideas about finding ALL of
them on the web, but when I moved out library a few months ago, I made
a point of NOT tossing out the ap notes. There's a chance we have it
at work. Now, can I remember to look? Luckily, I didn't find enough
stamps to mail the other stuff off to you and John yet, so if I can
find it, I can stick that one in too. Best magic I can think of for
it at the moment. There are some other SRD-related ones listed in my
Communications Components catalog from 1993: AN918, AN928, (AN983),
AN984, AN989. It does list HP part numbers for each one. "To order
literature, ... 1-800-537-7715" but that's from a long time ago...

Cheers,
Tom