Old July 17th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeffrey D Angus Jeffrey D Angus is offline

Default Jesus knew about ham radio guys!

Michael Coslo wrote:
Here are some ideas:

The old vertical as a flagpole.

[ Etc. ]

Mind if I play devils advocate here for a minute?

Where is it written that as Licensed Amateur Radio Operators
we have a fair pass to ignore the rules?

What part of "no antennas" in the CC&R you signed do you not
understand?

"But but but, I'm a Ham radio operator!"

I'm sorry, I just keep seeing this same thing over and over
and over and I don't buy it.

(Along with, since I have a license, I don't need a permit to
put up a tower.)

Jeff-1.0
wa6vfi