Old August 9th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bill Horne[_4_] Bill Horne[_4_] is offline

Default Stuck at 66

KØHB wrote:
The flux number seems permanently stuck at 66, with an occassional spik

e all the
way up to 67.

Could it be that the decline in homebrewing and self-repair of our equi

pment,
resulting in less release of solder fumes, is affecting that number?

Solar flux? Solder flux? Could they be related?

They both affect my mux, cost a lot of bucks, aren't good for any yucks,
and are about as interesting as hockey pucks.

W1AC

--
Bill "Stop me before I rhyme again" Horne, W1AC

(Remove QRM from my address for direct replies.)