Old April 15th 04, 04:15 PM
John Larkin

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:12:40 +1200, Barry Lennox
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:23:09 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

The only distributor-stock SRDs I know of are the M/Acom MA44767,
MA44768, MA44769 parts, all SOT-23 and dirt cheap. I think Penstock
carries them. The '68 or '69 should be good for multiplication to 2
GHz. For high ratios, an SRD will beat a plain diode by a huge amount.
There are lots of appnotes around about using them as multipliers.

I have a bunch in stock and can send a few to anybody who wants to
play.

MPulse microwave used to be pretty good with samples, I have some
MP4065 SRDs that work well.

Tel # used to be 408 432 1480

Barry lennox

M-Pulse is good guys; we use some of their faster parts, and they are
very helpful. But they apparently don't stock anything, and wire-bond
- even samples - to order. So if you only want a few pieces for
yourself, and don't intend to place a production order, you'll have to
lie to them to get samples.

Metelics is similar; they seem to make the fastest SRD (35 ps) you can
buy on the open market. Not as friendly as M-Pulse, though.

John