Old September 30th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
KC4UAI KC4UAI is offline

Default How to PSK? What do all those funny letters mean?

On Sep 26, 10:49 am, KC4UAI wrote:

but surely somebody has already
compiled all this information someplace. Where might that be?

Well now.. Just saw this on the ARRL's website... Covers the syntax
questions I had quite well...

http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/Eth-...E-1jul2008.pdf

Even though I'm still reading it, I would recommend this to all folks
new to Ham Radio before they get on the air. The rest of us may want
to skim though it and see how our operating practice squares with the
ideal.

-= bob =-