Old October 2nd 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bill Horne[_4_] Bill Horne[_4_] is offline

Default TVI from my laptop PS

JB wrote:
"Bill Horne" wrote in message
t...
I'm getting TVI when I connect my laptop to it's charger/PS. Strangely
enough, the TVI doesn't happen when the power supply is plugged in but
not connected to the laptop.

Please pass along your experiences and solutions.

Is the radio connected to the laptop too?

No, it's literally Television Interference: I see banding on my analog
TV, which uses rabbit ears.

Bill, W1AC

--
Bill Horne

(Remove QRM from my address for direct replies.)