Old October 4th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default Newsgroup servers?

In article ,
Phil Kane wrote:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:46:35 EDT, Patty Winter
wrote:

Since you're posting through Panix, Comcast's actions won't
affect you anyway, Phil. Same with me.

The group is hosted on panix. My domain and mail server is on NetSol,
but my news server = the one I connect to - is newsgroups.comcast.net.

Sorry, Phil, I forgot that this was a moderated group and thus
all postings appear to come from Panix. In that case, you will
need to find yourself a new Usenet provider.

Patty