Old August 10th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Ken AC4RD Ken AC4RD is offline

Default MDC QSO Party THIS WEEKEND!!!

As I read it, it would seem that a digital entry competes (and is scored) as
a CW entry.
73, de Hans, K0HB

I wondered about that, but as it turned out, I didn't spend much time
with the radio this weekend, and I'm a little close to Maryland (North
Carolina) for propagation, most of the day.

BTW, unless I am grievously mistaken (which does happen), I recognize
your name and call from the old Fidonet ham echos! Remember those
long-ago days? Nice to see you still active, Hans! 73!
--ken ac4rd