Old September 19th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Ivor Jones[_3_] Ivor Jones[_3_] is offline

Default Vista, Win 7

On 14/09/09 20:36, KØHB wrote:
My old shack/office/development computer needs to be replaced.

My ham applications are WriteLog, Logger32, microHAM Router, and tQSL
(LoTW).

Are there any showstoppers if I buy something with Vista Home Premium
installed, and upgrade to Windows 7 in the future. (No, I'm not
interested in retrograding to XP).

73, de Hans, K0HB

Why not try Linux..? It's free and there are plenty of useful Amateur
Radio applications. Not sure if any match what you specify above but
worth a look maybe..?

73 Ivor G6URP