Old September 21st 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default Vista, Win 7

"KØHB" wrote in message
Linux and XP are not options.

This computer will need to "triple" as my ham radio machine, home office
machine, and also developing/debugging new Windows applications.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Dual Boot XP/Vista is doable but it is a whole lot easier to do starting
with XP first. There are tutorials on this. I have often found dual
booting to be a good way to continue using software while finding
compatibility solutions. I realize some of the new hardware has problem
with that.