Old September 21st 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Ivor Jones[_3_] Ivor Jones[_3_] is offline

Default Vista, Win 7

On 21/09/09 00:33, JB wrote:

wrote in message
Linux and XP are not options.

This computer will need to "triple" as my ham radio machine, home office
machine, and also developing/debugging new Windows applications.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Dual Boot XP/Vista is doable but it is a whole lot easier to do starting
with XP first. There are tutorials on this. I have often found dual
booting to be a good way to continue using software while finding
compatibility solutions. I realize some of the new hardware has problem
with that.

I dual-boot WinXP and Linux. Don't often run up XP except if I need to
use the occasional bit of software that won't run under Wine.

73 Ivor G6URP