Old October 10th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Howard Lester[_2_] Howard Lester[_2_] is offline

Default What's your station?

"Mike Coslo" wrote

I have two antennas, one is a
Butternut HF-6V, and the other is a ladder line fed dipole, 96 feet
total, and I'm tuning with a MFJ 993 auto tuner.

Mike, what's the height of your dipole, and what bands do you successfully
work with it? In my new qth I have room for a 90' dipole, and wondered if I
can work 75/80 with it. I may be able to get one end up about 50' or higher,
the other end 31' (if I buy a certain telescoping mast). I know that's
pretty low for 75/80, but what the heck.

Howard N7SO