Old October 29th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
R.Scott R.Scott is offline

Default What's your station?

I currently have at home an HF-6V for Low and WARC and 6 meter Bands.
On a 9ft Glenn Martin Roof tower on my 1 story house I have an A-4S. No
VHF/UHF antennas as of yet. My rig is an ICOM 746pro, powered by a
Astron PS-35. I also rig control with my homebuild computer. For digi
modes I have a SIGNALINK USB. Software I use DXKeeper for Logging etc.
MIXW with MIX2DXLabs software for digi modes (the MIX2DX translates
straight to DXKEEPER and logs the QSO when I save it to Mixw's log. On
occasion I use DM780 just to use the superbrowser.

In the truck just a Yeasu FT-1500. Not much repeater activity around
here so it mostly stays quiet.

In my 5th wheel I take the 746pro and use the Icom PS25 power supply I
keep in the trailer. Antenna is either a Pro-Am whip on a ladder mount
or will be a cushcraft 4BTV that I am figuring how to mount.

Not much else. Just having fun for 32 years and counting.

Scott W7PSK